With more than 40 exhibitors, Saltaire Makers Fair (18 & 19 September) showcases some of the finest contemporary craft and design from the across the UK.
Selected exhibitors will be demonstrating their work throughout the weekend:
* Becca Macdonald Studio (jewellery) - Discover the magical material of silver clay with Becca, then create a unique piece of fingerprint jewellery to take home (fee applies)
* Gary Thomas (ceramics) - watch Gary throw on the pottery wheel, and try your hand at decorating a pot yourself (small charge applies for firing and posting the finished pot)
* Heather Hancock (textiles) - through sketching, stitching and needle felting, join Heather on Saturday as she brings to life a mixed media peacock (Saturday only)
* Jessica Grady (textiles) - learn how Jessica creates her colourful textile embellishments, or have a go at making your own small textile piece for a small donation
* Miss Hue Designs (jewellery) - see how simple tools can be used to create unique patterns and designs with polymer clay, to make eye-catching jewellery
* Suzanne Claire (jewellery) - explore how French knitting, crochet and weaving techniques are used to create Suzanne's contemporary jewellery